TRAINING PROGRAMS -
FOR DELIVERY OR PURCHASE
THE SKY'S THE LIMIT CONSULTING, INC.
proudly offers comprehensive training program kits
and a variety of learning assessments for purchase.
Below is a list of some of the programs that we can facilitate
for your organization in varying formats:
AVAILABLE TRAINING PROGRAMS
A Foundation of Success: Better Understanding Yourself & Others
The foundation of success lies in understanding oneself and others, then adapting one's behavior to meet diverse needs.
Performance Management: Increasing Productivity and Efficiency
When performance objectives are clear and attainable, linked to company and departmental goals, employees are empowered to achieve results-focused outcomes.
Responsibility + Accountability = Results
Giving Performance Feedback
Providing ongoing communication about employee performance is an essential in today’s workplace. This program is very interactive.
• Describe the three forms of performance feedback – one positive and two corrective
• Experience providing all three forms in different practical work situations
Person-To-Person: Becoming a More Effective Communicator
Good communication depends on more than effective speakers. You need effective listeners, too. Learn to listen with the clarity, focus and purpose that it takes for total and successful communication.
Communicating for Business Results
Develop and actualize a 90-day communication plan for your team.
• Create a plan to drive employee engagement
• Utilize a communication matrix to select the appropriate method for a particular topic and target audience
• Adapt an organizational message related to business results
• Communicate and organizational goal with meaning to a specific group of employees
• Identify guidelines for recognizing employee achievement
Maximizing Every Individual's Contribution to the Team
Having trouble getting the team's project completed? Help team members do the right thing at the right time. Participants will discover how to work from each other's strength, value each contribution and achieve breakthrough performance.
Learning to Fly with ALL of the Geese
Leaders come in many varieties, ranging from charismatic visionaries to the unassuming team players who help their peers work together in accomplishing goals set by others. Most leaders display several leadership characteristics and these are explored in 12 dimensions of leadership.
Full Plate? Becoming the Master of Your Time and Energy
Wanting to save yourself and your organization time and money? Shorter deadlines, competing priorities, endless meetings, interruptions and ever-greater expectations are just some of today's time challenges. We will explore these challenges so that you can master your own time.
High Performing Teams
Teams can reach their greatest potential by utilizing tools and strategies to produce the best results.
• Describe the three elements of high performance for a team
• Identify key team characteristics that enhance project success
• Experience several resources available for building high performing teams
Behavioral Interviewing: What, Why and How
Distinguish the definition, the value, and the competencies necessary to implement this strategy in your Talent Acquisition.
• Define behavioral interviewing
• Perform the activities of the behavioral interviewing process
• Conduct the steps in a behavioral interview
• Demonstrate the key skills for conducting an effective interview
Have an ATTITUDE? Your Role in Creating A Positive Environment
An empowering program designed to help people understand that how they perceive and respond to events around them is their choice. This awareness is the first step in changing negative attitudes to positive ones.
Coping with Stress: The Power of Relationships
Focusing on the interaction of stress, coping resources, and satisfaction in four life areas: Personal, Work, Couple, and Family.
The dilemma of providing excellent customer service can sometimes be impacted by ethical decisions.
Diversity: A Workplace Asset
Helping employees learn how they personally respond to workforce diversity issues, and where they need to develop increased understanding. It is the foundation on which authentic communication, acceptance, teamwork and successful futures will be built.
Enabling Innovation through Diversity
Examine the value, potential barriers, and communication strategies for fostering inclusion in your diversity strategy.
• Explain key concepts related to diversity in today’s workplace
• Describe the personal, organizational, and customer benefits for developing an inclusive environment
• Identify techniques for overcoming the principle obstacles
• Illuminate communication strategies that increase inclusion
Managing Work Expectations & Transforming Attitudes
Certain employment expectations, such as salary, hours, and job duties are clearly understood by both employer and employee. Other expectations intimately linked to an individual's concept of work often times go unspoken or unacknowledged. By exploring these 10 work expectations, attitudes can be transformed.
Sexual Harassment: In the Wake of #MeToo
As members of an organization interact internally and with clients and vendors, sexual harassment issues may exist. This training program will help individuals have a greater understanding of identifying, understanding, preventing, and reporting harassment behavior should it occur in the workplace.
We Have To Start Meeting Like This: Having Effective Meetings
Meetings, are they really necessary? What can you do to make your meeting time more effective as the facilitator and as a participant?
Presentation Skills: Sharpening the Saw
Strengthening one’s ability to present information to others by exploring personal challenges and individual learning styles. An interactive workshop that incorporates theory and practice with constructive feedback.
• Review challenges faced in making presentations to others
• Explore learning styles based on experience, process, organization, storing and retrieving information
• Key steps in developing an effective visual presentation
TRAINING SESSION PARTICIPANT TESTIMONIALS
"I liked the structure and timeliness. We stayed on task."
"Thank you for the positive day! Looking forward to Day 2!"
"Great job getting things going on time and sticking to the schedule. It helps to be able to use our time most effectively."
"Very constructive class with clear objectives. Love it."
"Thank you for making the class FUN."
"The course 'flow' is working well and you acknowledge that we have differing levels of experience."
"Your presentation skills are excellent. You loop back to connect the dots to make the learning stick. Having been in restaurants and the hospitality industry for 30 years and having conducted hundreds of progressive discipline conversations, I would never do one without a witness. Thank you."