Join Joshua A. Sky, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP - Certified DiSC® Trainer
for a half-day learning program that will highlight the DISC® Dimensions of Behavior Theory
Network with other professionals to discover what DISC® is
and how DISC® will add value to your:
Career * Business * Sales * Marketing * Customer Service * Leadership
Interactive Seminar :: Video Vignettes :: Group Activities :: Q&A
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Greater Naples – Thomas Hall;
6340 Napa Woods Way, Naples, FL 34116,
just east of I-75 and Pine Ridge Road
The Foundation of Success lies in understanding oneself and others, then adapting one's behavior to meet diverse needs. The learning objectives, at a minimum, are:
- Identifying your own behavior style
- Maximizing your own behavior strengths
- Increasing your appreciation of all other styles
- Anticipating and minimizing potential conflict situations
A Foundation of Success is a half-day interactive training seminar centered around the DiSC® Behavioral Profile® and the psychological human behavior theory on which it is based. Through understanding one’s own personal behavior style, one can add value to all relationships both professionally and personally. A greater understanding of how one communicates, leads others, deals with personal stress and handles conflict. Once we explore the four dimensions of behavior and their inter-relationship, we can also read others better and learn how to make interpersonal interactions more effective in either our professional and/or personal lives.
Program Time 12:00 PM – 4:45 PM
Networking Lunch (included) followed by Seminar
$169* per person
(Includes the DISC® Classic 2 Plus profile, valued at $99)
Please Register by Friday, March 16, 2018
Recent seminar participants had this to say:
- Will be able to use what I’ve learned about how my behavior may be received and what I can do to make it a positive perception.
- Find ways to ‘flex’ / ‘adapt’ my style in dealing with others.
- Learned how to become a better manager, listener.
- This was the best presentation of the DISC I had experienced.
- Gave me insight into my mother and my sisters.
- Helped me to learn about my weaknesses.
- Will use this to understand myself and how to relate to other co-workers.
- Learned how to better read my prospects and turn them into new customers.