We can lead in different ways within our workplaces, our families, or our communities. Here is a list of 10 questions to jumpstart the decision-making process:
- What caused conflict today?
- What caused complaints today?
- What upset you today?
- What might have been misunderstood today?
- What job / project may have involved too many actions?
- What job / project may have involved too many people?
- What was too complex?
- What cost too much?
- What took too long?
- Where was time wasted (not used efficiently) today?
"If you develop the habits of success,
you will make success a habit.” – Michael E. Angler