Because you have received a DiSC® Classic Profile or similar product in the past, we would like to introduce to a newer version of DiSC® that we feel provides a more precise evaluation of one’s behavior style and priorities. In 2021, we began transferring over to the Everything DiSC® Application Suite. This Suite offers tools that help build on impacting your organization’s culture and we are offering you a discounted conversion rate available until September 30, 2022. Contact us today if you are interested in taking advantage of this offer.
So, what is the Everything DiSC® Application Suite? This Suite of research-validated online assessments asks participants to respond to behavioral statements on a five-point scale, including application-specific questions to help determine the participant’s priorities. Built using the latest adaptive testing methodology, it collects data from an individual and adjusts to their responses in real-time. It poses select questions from the bank to provide a more accurate measure of their style on a common scale. The previous version did not do so. Check out the video to learn more.
The Everything DiSC® Application Suite continues to be based on the DiSC® Model:
• Everything DiSC® Workplace – for connecting with colleagues
• Everything DiSC® Management – for connecting with direct reports in 1:1 relationships
• Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders – for connecting with one-to-many with vision, alignment, and execution
• Everything DiSC® Sales – for connecting with customers and prospects
• Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict – for more effectively engaging with others
• Everything DiSC® Agile EQ – for employing emotional intelligence (EQ) with greater flexibility
Each distinct Everything DiSC® application is designed to help participants better understand themselves AND others through in-person and virtual facilitations. Whether improving working relationships, strengthening management skills, elevating leadership impact, or tackling conflict with a new mindset, Everything DiSC® delivers insights and strategies to meet the unique needs of your people and your organizational culture.
In 2021, Joshua Sky became a Certified Everything DiSC® Trainer, adding to his earlier credential as a Certified DiSC® Trainer, obtained in 2006. In addition, TSTLC continues to offer training programs on a variety of other workplace topics.